Share
Go down
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines
View user profilehttp://ilabmp.forumotion.asia

TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:14 am
Here is the TM-2 Schematic Diagram. This may help you writing your desired program.


Senior
Senior
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-09-11
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 am
how to install Alexan Atmel?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines
View user profilehttp://ilabmp.forumotion.asia

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:19 am
pandagrrrr wrote:how to install Alexan Atmel?

I think your question is out of trend. This trend is discussing Training Module 2 not the software. though, you can just search for the installer and run it in your computer.
Senior
Senior
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-09-11
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:34 am
okay thanks Smile))
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-09-11
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 am
What's the advantage of the 7-segment display of TM2 from that of TM1?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines
View user profilehttp://ilabmp.forumotion.asia

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 pm
pandagrrrr wrote:okay thanks Smile))

Hehehe. pag magrereply back po qoute nyu yung nirereplayan nyu
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines
View user profilehttp://ilabmp.forumotion.asia

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:15 am
judedominguiano wrote:What's the advantage of the 7-segment display of TM2 from that of TM1?

As you can see in the diagram, there is no seven segment in TM-2 it only has dot matrix and LCD display.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-09-15
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:41 am
sir why the TM - 2 have DOT MATRIX, Smile what is the purpose of it .. Smile
avatar
Senior
Senior
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-09-15
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 am
can i use LCD display, dot matrix and matrix keypad at the same time?
avatar
Senior
Senior
Posts : 2
Join date : 2017-09-15
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:54 am
why the dot matrix and serial EEPROM may not be used at the same time ?
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-09-15
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 am
nagana po ba ung alexan atmel sa lahat ng os?
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-09-18
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:47 am
Sir, Yung 4 wire mode po ba same lang ng function ng 8 wire mode ng LCD display? and yung keypad matrix po ba is connected sa 4 data pin ng LCD? thank you po
Veteran
Veteran
Posts : 3
Join date : 2017-09-11
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:31 am
bryaliben wrote:
judedominguiano wrote:What's the advantage of the 7-segment display of TM2 from that of TM1?

As you can see in the diagram, there is no seven segment in TM-2 it only has dot matrix and LCD display.

Oh, I see, my bad sir. I'll change my qusestion, does the program LED SEQUENCING in tm-1 run in the dot matrix of TM-2 ?
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-09-15
View user profile

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 am
bryaliben wrote:Here is the TM-2 Schematic Diagram. This may help you writing your desired program.




Ano pong lcd ung ginamit sa tm2?
avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts : 18
Join date : 2017-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Dasmarinas City, Cavite Philippines
View user profilehttp://ilabmp.forumotion.asia

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

on Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:21 am
judedominguiano wrote:
bryaliben wrote:
judedominguiano wrote:What's the advantage of the 7-segment display of TM2 from that of TM1?

As you can see in the diagram, there is no seven segment in TM-2 it only has dot matrix and LCD display.

Oh, I see, my bad sir. I'll change my qusestion, does the program LED SEQUENCING in tm-1 run in the dot matrix of TM-2 ?

No. Because all programs must fit the hardware or the circuit. And the design of tm2 circuit is different from tm1 circuit.
Sponsored content

Re: TM-2 Schematic Diagram

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum